Sunday, September 5, 2010

Autumn CQ Block


This is my first posting for September. I was able to finish this wonderful little Autumn block for Margreet in the Netherlands. She has sent a piece of fancy yarn and a little flower button that everyone should incorporate into the block they are working on.We also should only use colors in the same nuances as her fabrics in the block. I used the yarn on the stem of my grass on the left corner and you can see the little golden flower in the middle of the block.Hope Margreet will enjoy the Fall tree in silk ribbon ,I added a spider, cat and mouse to complete my work on this little block.Now they will be mailed of to Ritva in Finland.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful block, Rita! I know she’ll be thrilled with it. Autumn colors are so beautiful and you really did them justice here! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete