Sunday, December 5, 2010

Baking my first Madeleins



These are my first Madeleines I baked. The first batch burned and I had to eat them all !Just had to adjust temperature ,bake 10 minutes longer and voila .They are so good,I think they taste even better then I remember.They are like mini pound cake`s with a crunchy side like a butter cookie,easy to make ,measure about 2 inches long and 1 inch high.My Mom use to buy them for weekend afternoon coffee breaks,yes you can`t get the German out of me, I need my coffee and cake.I bought the baking sheet at Bed,Bath and Bejond and it was worth it , got another new baking form yesterday for breads,will have to wait till next weekend to get used. My Kids are asking for Christmas cookies so I will be making some this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment