Sunday, March 6, 2011

New Books and a Magazine

This year I wanted to save money ,use only supplies I have and use fabrics from my stash. It is not happening! Not only did I sign up for a silk and ribbon buy at my favorite group ICQ,but I also ordered some more books. My seam treatments are not to be compared to most well known CQ Royalty so here I   had to have Carol Samples book it is full with wonderful designs and I hope to make use of it on my next blocks.

.I fell in love with Stump work when the more advanced Lady's of our group worked on their RR,so here are the Jane Nicholas books I bought.



.No stopping now,as soon as I heard of Allie Allers book I was on line ordering it.



 On the   Quilt art List was talk about Patricia Winters new Magazine so it was another must have.This one came with a surprise inside,Miss Gerry Krueger is a member of our group and she had a full page of her work published.How wonderful to see also Rengin Yazitas and  Maureen Greeson`s work in this Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment