Saturday, July 24, 2010

Taking it easy

Darlene was quicker and made another Blue & White block for the Asian RR.So I changed my colors to reds.The black blocks look very gray and I have tried several times to take different shots at it,but always the same results.


This weekend I will be taking it easy.I decided to clean my studio,to make more room for more Art.Did some laundry because I got a big package from Germany ,2 sets of Duvet covers with pillow cases, sheers and curtains,bed cover and table runner.I was in heaven when the second package arrived today from Georgia with wonderful gift`s.Finished my Asian Block for the next RR and my Black Blocks for the DYB Jewels on Black.

2 comments:

  1. Rita, I love your Asian block. It is beautiful. I know it will be gorgeous when it returns.


    Ann Flowers
    flowerscrazyq@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rita, I just love your red block, will look forward to working on it.... I would have liked working on a blue one too! ;)

    ReplyDelete