Saturday, November 27, 2010

Black Friday Shopping


I was up at 3 am, had coffee and got ready for shopping. No list but somethings in mind for several gifts.I bought 10 bags of different kind of Harribo Gummibears for my sons girlfriend who is in Tokyo till next spring and a little something for her when she gets back.I was lucky to find some shirts & black pants for myself and Jeans for my husband..3 bags of clothing for my boy`s and a few things for my new upstairs bath room that will be remodeled next year.But on the way home I decided to stop at the Furniture Store  and found a Coffee table that has the same straight lines as my TV console and Couch. The Tray top comes of and can be used for hopefully Breakfast in bed as we used to have before we had kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment