Sunday, December 25, 2011

They are still wet.....

Oh you all knew that I could not wait to try this new felting yarn so here it is Size 8 needles and just a few hours and they are done.This is what I started out with, my husband and kids laughed about the "size"..

Washed them 3 times and now you can see just right. I used the plastic insert that came with another pair of shoes I knew it would come in handy one day,so I had saved it.


My new slippers are still wet and I`m thinking I might want to decorate them somehow? I will have to wait till they are dry and see what I can do.This was fun to do.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh Rita those slippers are just tooooo cool but I too was chuckling when I saw them first but have felted myself so knew they probably would fit when finished. As for decorating them what about black blanket stitch around the top and some type of motif on top? I bet they are nice and cosy!!!

    ReplyDelete