Monday, December 2, 2013

Finally a new post ...

We had a lot going on the last few weeks, our son moving in with us, still remodeling, getting new cars, taking part in a Mystery KAL and Life!
 my finished scarf Donna Rocco by Birgit Freyer .

 my sons new car

 our new car , we had to get one small enough to fit into the smaller side of the garage it is the Chevy Equinox.

 I wanted more light and had these six pot lights put in

 while shopping for crown molding the fridge caught my eye was $700 off original price

 My hubby wanted this little heater, it is really nice took it even to the bed room!
 Made Quark in the oven ,4 liters of buttermilk made a  little over 2 pounds .
 strained and added a little heavy cream
 it was awesome !

 found it on sale ! and that's all for today , dinner is in the works and I will finish my last embroidery project for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment