Friday, December 13, 2013

2014 Crazy Quilt Retreat in Kansas City

I have been feeling down a little lately, not working , gaining weight  and a few other things now with Christmas coming I get more homesick then ever. I went shopping yesterday and found a few supplies, beads and  three books. I enjoy small designs I can cross stitch onto the CQ blocks and this book is just perfect for it . The other book is also what I was just looking for,  now trying to see which one I will use first! So when I told my wonderful hubby about the 2014 Retreat in Kansas City for the Crazy quilting group I`m a member of online he just said go I will pay for it, I cant wait to meet all the Ladies!

 

2 comments:

  1. Rita, so many of us are looking forward to finally meeting you at the retreat. In the meantime, Froeliche Weinachten! (Sorry, no umlaut). Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be my first retreat as well and I am looking forward to meeting all of you.

    ReplyDelete