Friday, April 22, 2011

More Finished CQ Blocks

This is my finished bock for Diane M. It is part of the Tone on Tone DYB RR. I have always loved green and with orange and yellow blocks to choose from it took me a day to finally pick the green one. Rick-Rack and beads with a spider,butterfly,turtle and finished it with swimming fish.

close up of Sunflowers

Here is my turkey with  wood beads.

The finished Block for Cathy K. in the Autumn DYB RR.This was the last block for this RR and I`m ready to start a new round .

Two done more to go. I really love these little blocks. It is just so much fun to work on a block and see how it fills up and to think of something new  to add. Always looking for something speacial .

4 comments:

  1. Very lovely Rita, I love your sun flowers they look so real and saying in the warm sunny breeze. very good work:)


    Ann Flowers
    flowerscrazyq@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rita! You have always done THE BEST sunflowers I’ve ever seen - and now they’re on my block! Thank you so much! I love the block and will treasure your work!! Big hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Both blocks are gorgeous! The sunflowers are to die for and the green on green is subtle but eye catching. These ladies are so lucky to get your beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flowers! They are just wonderful....

    ReplyDelete