Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Nicki Lee`s Roses Block is on the move

This is the block after my work was completed.
 I use the pink and black ribbon added seam treatments and beads,placed the black Rose wit pink pearls.
All of my work in one shot.

Cast on Roses with dragon fly charms.

I choose this are to work on because the zick zack stitch on the doily bothered me, so I placed the pink rick rack over it added stitches and glass beads .


I love this block,it was so easy to work on and I had fun doing IT! Mt little basket with silk ribbon roses is my favorite so far. I do hope it will be to Nicki Lee`s liking,such a wonderful block.

2 comments:

  1. Oh My! Be still my heart! Thank you so much for the beautiful work you did on my block - it is just what I had in mind when I sent it out to be worked on. Everything is so pretty and I especially love love love the basket of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this block is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete