Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Up date on Tammy`s FFT #21 block



So this is what I did to make the lower left more cohesiv, first I did more of the featherstitching to fill it all, removed that wool pink thread,stitched my seam,added pink  beads and yellow flowersflowers. Placed the Rose cabochon and used more beads a little bow with two golden charms complete my work, Just wanted the colors from the upper right to come down to the lower left and I do like it now better then before atleast it looks finished now and if tammy does not like it she can always remove it.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic Rita! Really brings it together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did the perfect thing! When I looked at it before, I was going to say I thought that pink thread needed to go, but didn`t want you to have to go to the trouble. lol I love it!!

    ReplyDelete