Sunday, February 10, 2013

Baking Sunday

 My friend Sylvia sent this little gem from Germany last year,so it was time to use it.Plum Marmalade.

 My Godmother Ilse knew how much I love any kind of Knoedel-Dumpling so when  the tiny book arrived I was looking at it for days and today was it`s day.

 My big Dinner soup plate says it all, melted butter over the Germknoedel-Yeast dumpling filled with the plum marmalade,sugar and poppy seed on top and off you go.

 The plum marmalade is just using out the way it should be!
I was so happy that after baking my husbands favorite Peach Streussel cake and baking Baguette lunch rolls for the next two weeks I decided to try this, I did not finish cleaning the rest of my kitchen as planned but who is going to come and check?

That's all for today, thank you for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I would love to share that with you. I have many wonderful memories of German Food. Dad was CDN Armed Forces.

    Christine

    yulece1957@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I whish I could share Christine, that`s why I`m not a skinny girl, I have to eat it all!

    ReplyDelete