Friday, February 3, 2012

My Gift from the Global Christmas Swap update

As you may remember I had a swap partner from New Zealand for the Global Christmas Swap. As with so many of us life happened and Carol was able to finally mail these awesome gifts. A quilting magazine,so different ,just a few patterns and a lot more about quilts and people who make them.

What a label !

Now this is the perfect quilt for our house,love the Birds,blue is my color and for all this X- Stitch work,Carol`s eyes must be a lot better then mine.I was very happy with my gift and just wanted to show it to all of you.

As you may remember I took part in the Global Chr

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Rita it was my pleasure, I also have your wonderful table runner on our dining room table. It is a Christmas theme but it looks so good it is staying there.

    ReplyDelete