I`m making a challenge quilt for the Fastfridayfabricchallenge.The theme is flowers and I remembered that I still had this block from a class I was teaching on applique.While auditioning fabric for a border I found 19 of theses log cabin blocks. They fit perfectly in size and so they just became my border.
I used all the 19 blocks by adding one more row on the bottom and the last one on the top included in the border. I placed some store bought butterflies but I `m still not sure if I like it that way or change it some more. I just have it hanging for now and keep looking at it till I start quilting it.This is what I have now,but I`m still undecided if I will use the butterflies on it or just quilt it heavily.