Wednesday, August 8, 2012

New KAL my yarn is here!

I had fallen in love with an AWESOME dress. When I saw the pattern was coming out for a KNIT A Long -KAL I signed up and ordered my yarn. The first week came and everyone started with part one ,week two came with pattern part two,I`m still waiting for my yarn,well four weeks later the KAL has ended. All the wonderful tops and dresses are pictured at the blog Fadenstille By Anett here is a link and I was still waiting for my yarn!

http://fadenstille.blogspot.fr/

 This is the top down design of the dress and  the close up to show the leaves,now off to see what will be next on this pattern.

 And now my yarn has arrived yesterday , so last night I started with part one,love it  and hope to be working on it this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment